CLASS 9


So this is my last post! I am not going to deny that writing a blog have been a new interesting experience but I’m glad is over!

So in the last class we talked about the American culture, what do people think about American culture? And how they see Americans?

When I think on American culture the first thing that go into mind is Coca- Cola, McDonalds, and series and movies. The picture of friends (series) is for non American people and example of the American life.

In my opinion most of the people have a picture of American which is not always correct, they believe they are all white, with blue eyes and tall but in fact America is a very diverse country, with different traditions, weather and their people is different too. As in any part of the world people in the US is unique and different, not everyone like the same music, art or fashion.

The US has a lot to choose from, they have great singers like Pink, Adele, MJ, writers like Christine Fenahn, Jennifer Meyer and so on. But in my opinion what really make them unique is that they have the liberty to do and become whatever they want because America give them that liberty.

So I find this course really interesting! It was my favorite this cycle and I have the opportunity to learn about American and now thanks to that I can gave my opinion in different topics with a strong base.

No hay comentarios: